Sunday, January 16, 2011

Excited for Erin Pennington!


I am so excited to say that we are moving in to the second week of school! This week we will be learning The Word of God and our speaker is Erin Pennington. She is from the US!!! This will be the first week of real lecture! No more orientation! Last week was incredible and I am so excited that we ended it in the beautiful Tweede Tol. Even though we had car problems on the way back, we were able to have a dance party in the street while listening to Girl’s Just Want to Have Fun. It was nice to relax Saturday and grow closer with some of the people on base. I sat and talked with Wise and Emanuel for a very long time. Emanuel was able to really brake down walls in my heart and Wise gave me encouragement about my next step after DTS.

Church was incredible yesterday, even though we had a mix up in location and ended up walking around town a half hour in the wrong direction. We made it there in time for the message and it reminded me a lot of GVCC. The music wasn’t nearly as amazing as Cameron and the team at GVCC but it will do! There was an ad talking about the teen ministry and immediately God put it on my heart that this was something I needed to be doing. I miss my high school kids from home so much! Then during the service they made an announcement that they needed leaders so if any one from YWAM was feeling called then they should get more info. Praise God! So I will be attending their meeting on Friday in hopes of finding my place with the youth of that church. So excited!

All is well though. I feel incredible. Almost like I have been put into rehab for my heart and I tell you… It is so working. I can feel the hurt and bitterness be replaced by fellowship, joy and true worship. I don’t have much time to blog because I have to go to class but there is so much on my heart that I can’t wait to share!

Be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment