Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Tree of Life!!! Really Adam???

Wow, what a week. Already, after only two days of Cliff's lectures I can see God working in my heart even more. The work of the cross is being brought to life and I can see and feel God moving here in Africa. This is such a refreshing week! I have noticed its really quite a challenge to explain the simplicity of God's love for us. How can something so simple be so complicated to explain?? New revelations this week for sure. I have more processing to do and then maybe I can explain. Just know... God has always forgiven us, Adam and Eve were sent from the garden to protect human kind being lost in eternal life with sin, and it was ALWAYS God's plan for Jesus to be IN us and us IN Him. Amen.

Jesus loves me this I know... For the bible tells me so...
Seriously.. Its THAT simple.

I am still holding on to my faith that God will provide. I was mistaken and thought I got more money from my CHIPIN account then I actually did but today I already received over $100 thanks to some amazing people that God has blessed me with! I only need 90 more people to donate $10 and then I will have my outreach money! So possible. God is good.

I had a revelation today so my first thought, of course, was I need a change. Easiest change? I gave myself a super snazzy hair cut! Love it.

Today is a good day. I am always looking forward to tomorrow now. Thank you God !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment